Triforce Digital Marketing is growing and therefore seeking a Business Development and Sales Representative to assist and eventually help lead the digital marketing needs for our start-up company.
Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Triforce Digital Marketing specializes in helping clients rank websites, videos, map locations for their business’s specific niche organically within Google search. We also provide graphic design, web design, Facebook/Google paid advertising, reputation management, and more.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Clickup or any CRM software)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BSc degree/ Courses in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
Triforce Digital Marketing offers flexible working hours in a casual, creative, driven, and fun environment. After a 90-day probation period employees receive recurring stipends, a commission-based incentive pay system in-place to help new hires thrive, and custom business cards are available after reaching specific milestones.
To be considered for this position, please forward a copy of your resume in PDF format to email@example.com with the subject line “Job Application for Triforce – Business Development and Sales – Firstname Lastname” as well as a few sentences on why you feel like this could position could be a great fit for both you and us, and your answer to how many triangles you see below. We look forward to hearing from and hopefully working with you to build something amazing!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org