Triforce Digital Marketing is growing and therefore seeking a SEO Marketing Analyst to assist and eventually help lead the digital marketing needs for our start-up company. You will be responsible for the SEO marketing growth and data analysis projects according to a company’s specifications.
The SEO / Content Marketing Analyst is responsible for implementing SEO and content marketing strategies for clients. The SEO/ Content Marketing Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Triforce Digital Marketing specializes in helping clients rank websites, videos, map locations for their business’s specific niche organically within Google search. We also provide graphic design, web design, Facebook/Google paid advertising, reputation management, and more.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Work from home
- Occasional meet-up for lunch (paid)
- Occasional meet-up at the Richardson, Dallas or Houston office locations
- Occasional meet-up at client locations
- 8-20+ hours/week depending on your schedule
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough understanding of website optimization techniques, ranking algorithms, and search engine spiders for major search engines.
- Ability to work with digital content management systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Willing to be creative and assertive in offering ideas and adding to the overall success of the company.
- Ability to apply highly analytical and problem solving skills to read between the lines and interpret data in a way that leads to actionable strategies.
- Ability to present their data and findings in a way that is appropriate for more senior level management.
- Occasional travel may be required to attend business meetings, training classes, or other situations necessary for the accomplishment of some or all of the daily responsibilities of this position.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, SEMRush, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
Triforce Digital Marketing offers flexible working hours in a casual, creative, driven, and fun environment. After a 90-day probation period employees receive recurring stipends, a commission-based incentive pay system in-place to help new hires thrive, and custom business cards are available after reaching specific milestones.
To be considered for this position, please forward a copy of your resume in PDF format to email@example.com with the subject line “Job Application for Triforce – SEO Marketing Analyst – Firstname Lastname” as well as a few sentences on why you feel like this could position could be a great fit for both you and us, and your answer to how many triangles you see below. We look forward to hearing from and hopefully working with you to build something amazing!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org