Triforce Digital Marketing is growing and therefore seeking a Marketing Analyst Intern to assist and eventually help lead the digital marketing needs for our start-up company. You will receive hands-on training on how to create and launch a website, attract website-traffic through various channels, convert that traffic into new leads for businesses, and nurture those leads into life-long customers. The ideal candidate will show and demonstrate leadership skills as well as the ability to learn quickly.
Triforce Digital Marketing specializes in helping clients rank websites, videos, map locations for their business’s specific niche organically within Google search. We also provide graphic design, web design, Facebook/Google paid advertising, reputation management, and more.
To be considered for this position, please forward a copy of your resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Job Application for Triforce – Digital Marketing Analyst – Firstname Lastname” as well as a few sentences on why you feel like this could position could be a great fit for both you and us, and your answer to how many triangles you see below. We look forward to hearing from and hopefully working with you to build something amazing!
Core Job Responsibilities:
1. Review weekly/monthly Marketing goals and proactively work with the CMO to determine responsibilities.
2. Responsible for bench-marking and reporting on all current projects – working to help establish and organize goals and strategies for future online marketing growth.
3. Contribute to strategies regarding product development, website functionality, conversion optimization and all other area critical to the success of account management.
4. Conduct keyword/site targeting research, organize and refine keyword/site lists.
5. Prepare reports that analyze historical marketing data in order to identify trends on individual accounts.
6. Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
7. Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
8. Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that is recyclable and attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
9. Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
• Work from home
• Occasional meet-up for lunch (paid)
• Occasional meet-up at the Richardson or Dallas office locations
• Occasional meet-up at client locations
• 8-20+ hours/week depending on your schedule
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
• Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
• Willing to be creative and assertive in offering ideas and adding to the overall success of the company.
• Ability to apply highly analytical and problem solving skills to read between the lines and interpret data in a way that leads to actionable strategies.
• Ability to work independently and as a team player to find ways to uncover opportunities.
• Ability to present their data and findings in a way that is appropriate for more senior level management.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced work environment at times are required.
• Good time management, attention to detail, creativity, flexibility, and the drive to achieve results.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office tools with an emphasis on Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• A combination of education, training, and experience that demonstrates the ability to learn new software and efficiently navigate websites and web-tools.
• Occasional travel may be required to attend business meetings, training classes, or other situations necessary for the accomplishment of some or all of the daily responsibilities of this position.
• Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, Google Suite, affiliate marketing experience, current student – all majors welcome
Triforce Digital Marketing offers flexible working hours in a casual, creative, driven, and fun environment. After 90-day probation period employees receive reoccurring stipends, a commission-based incentive pay system in-place to help new hires thrive, and custom business cards are available after reaching specific milestones.
To be considered for this position, please forward a copy of your resume in PDF format to email@example.com with the subject line “Job Application for Triforce – Digital Marketing Analyst – Firstname Lastname” as well as a few sentences on why you feel like this could position could be a great fit for both you and us, and your answer to how many triangles you see below. We look forward to hearing from and hopefully working with you to build something amazing!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org