Triforce Digital Marketing is growing and therefore seeking a Web Developer to assist and eventually help lead the digital marketing needs for our start-up company. You will be responsible for the coding, design and layout of a website according to a company’s specifications.
A Web Developer is a professional who is responsible for the design and construction of websites. They ensure that sites meet user expectations by ensuring they look good, run smoothly and offer easy access points with no loading issues between pages or error messages.
Triforce Digital Marketing specializes in helping clients rank websites, videos, map locations for their business’s specific niche organically within Google search. We also provide graphic design, web design, Facebook/Google paid advertising, reputation management, and more.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Work from home
- Occasional meet-up for lunch (paid)
- Occasional meet-up at the Richardson, Dallas or Houston office locations
- Occasional meet-up at client locations
- 8-20+ hours/week depending on your schedule
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Triforce Digital Marketing offers flexible working hours in a casual, creative, driven, and fun environment. After a 90-day probation period employees receive recurring stipends, a commission-based incentive pay system in-place to help new hires thrive, and custom business cards are available after reaching specific milestones.
To be considered for this position, please forward a copy of your resume in PDF format to email@example.com with the subject line “Job Application for Triforce – Web Developer – Firstname Lastname” as well as a few sentences on why you feel like this could position could be a great fit for both you and us, and your answer to how many triangles you see below. We look forward to hearing from and hopefully working with you to build something amazing!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org