Social Media Marketing Manager
Website TriforceDigital Triforce, LLC
Measurable Results Online
Triforce Digital Marketing is growing and therefore seeking a Social Media Manager to assist and eventually help lead the Social Media Marketing Manager needs for our start-up company.
A Social Media Manager helps to increase exposure through social media platforms. They work alongside a specialized team to reach your brand’s goals. From creating monthly editorial calendars, to using marketing strategies to deliver your brand’s message in creative ways, a Social Media Manager is the link between your business and your social media followers. More than just attracting new customers, a Social Media Manager analyzes data to determine which initiatives work best and capitalize on this information to continue scaling your business.
Triforce Digital Marketing specializes in helping clients rank websites, videos, map locations for their business’s specific niche organically within Google search. We also provide graphic design, web design, Facebook/Google paid advertising, reputation management, and more.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Work with brand to create and implement social media strategies monthly
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
- Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives
• Work from home
• Occasional meet-up for lunch (paid)
• Occasional meet-up at the Richardson or Dallas office locations
• Occasional meet-up at client locations
• 8-20+ hours/week depending on your schedule
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
- Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Ability to manage and supervise a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once
Proficient with Microsoft Office tools with an emphasis on Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- A combination of education, training, and experience that demonstrates the ability to learn new software and efficiently navigate websites and web-tools.
- Occasional travel may be required to attend business meetings, training classes, or other situations necessary for the accomplishment of some or all of the daily responsibilities of this position.
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, Google Suite, affiliate marketing experience, current student – all majors welcome
Triforce Digital Marketing offers flexible working hours in a casual, creative, driven, and fun environment. After 90-day probation period employees receive reoccurring stipends, a commission-based incentive pay system in-place to help new hires thrive, and custom business cards are available after reaching specific milestones.
To be considered for this position, please forward a copy of your resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Job Application for Triforce – Social Media Marketing Manager – Firstname Lastname” as well as a few sentences on why you feel like this could position could be a great fit for both you and us, and your answer to how many triangles you see below. We look forward to hearing from and hopefully working with you to build something amazing!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Dive straight into the feedback!Login below and you can start commenting using your own user instantly