Triforce Digital Marketing is growing and therefore seeking a Marketing Intern to assist and eventually help lead the digital marketing needs for our start-up company. A market analyst is responsible for studying market conditions to assess the potential sales of products and services. The successful market analyst will be able to analyze qualitative data, trends, strategies, and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness. The goal of a market analyst is to assist companies to determine what products are in demand, who will purchase the products and the price they are willing to pay.
Triforce Digital Marketing specializes in helping clients rank websites, videos, map locations for their business’s specific niche organically within Google search. We also provide graphic design, web design, Facebook/Google paid advertising, reputation management, and more.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
Triforce Digital Marketing offers flexible working hours in a casual, creative, driven, and fun environment. After a 90-day probation period employees receive recurring stipends, a commission-based incentive pay system in-place to help new hires thrive, and custom business cards are available after reaching specific milestones.
To be considered for this position, please forward a copy of your resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Job Application for Triforce – Marketing Intern – Firstname Lastname” as well as a few sentences on why you feel like this could position could be a great fit for both you and us, and your answer to how many triangles you see below. We look forward to hearing from and hopefully working with you to build something amazing!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com